We have a small but diverse quantity of 1 to 4 inch poles 8 to 20 feet long that were harvested as a result of thinning the bamboo stands.
In addition to the other species listed on this site, we also grow the following specifically for timber use:
- Brandisii (Dendrocalamus brandisii)
- Latiflorus (Dendrocalamus latiflorus)
- Albociliata (Gigantochloa albociliata)
- Bambu Tali (Gigantochloa apus)
- Atter Bamboo (Gigantochloa atter)
- Pseudo Bamboo (Gigantochloa pseudoarundinacea)
- Monastery Bamboo (Thyrsostachys siamensis)
This is an on-going process and we will have plenty of material in the future. We can even cut to order. Please call for more information.